A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenore Sikorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenore Sikorski, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenore Sikorski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikorski graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sikorski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenore M Sikorski MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lenore M. Sikorski practice?
- Dr. Lenore Sikorski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenore Sikorski practices Dermatology and Surgery near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Dermatologists and Laguna Niguel Surgeons.