A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenore Sikorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenore Sikorski, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sikorski
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Sikorski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenore Sikorski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikorski graduated from University of Rochester . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sikorski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenore M Sikorski MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lenore M. Sikorski practice?
- Dr. Lenore Sikorski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenore Sikorski practices Dermatology and Surgery near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Dermatologists and Laguna Niguel Surgeons.