Dr. Lenore Sikorski MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Laguna Niguel, CA

October 26th, 2016
16 year long patient
My mom introduced Dr. S to me and I've undergone face life, laser, eye lid, the works. I absolutely love her and her staff. I undergo maintenance treatments currently, would not see anyone else!

June 25th, 2015
Dr. Sikorski found things that other doctors had missed and saved my life. I appreciate all she has done for me and my family.

March 31st, 2015
Terrible plastic surgery
This doctor is a terrible surgeon. She should not do any plastic surgery. She left my neck loose and got upset when I asked her to correct it. This was supposed to be my once in a lifetime facelift and now I have to redo it with another doctor and spend another $12,000. She is only out for the MONEY and doesn't care about her patients.

December 27th, 2014
I would not think of going to see anyone else. She is an amazing doctor with attention to the smallest detail. Her staff is also kind and thoughtful.

February 29th, 2012
Love this dermatologist
Great doctor. I miss her since I have been living in Summerlin, NV and only spend little time in THE O.C. lately. But when I get back to my home in Laguna, I always make an appt. to see her.

October 13th, 2011
very pleased
I went to Dr. Sikowski as I was referred by a friend. I had a consultation with her and brought my husband in too, to see how I could look younger and less tired. She suggested a brow lift, lazer peal and bleforoplasty (eye lid) tuck. She and her assistant explained everything and made me feel comfortable having everything on the same day. I had anesthesia and did not feel pain. Yes, I looked like a burn victum and my face was red and swollen for a week or so afterwards, but that is normal. I went back for several followups and to take the stitches out. The staff was very nice and Dr. Sikorski spent so much time with me and did not rush me like other doctors do. I about a month, I oould see the difference in my skin and look. Yes, it was expensive, but I get so many compliments and feel it was definitely worth it. I wish I had had it sooner. I am 64 years old and look much younger!

May 21st, 2011
RN
Dr. Sikorski has been my dermatologist for 10 years. I have had botox, restylane, Fraxil and other dermatological treatments from her. I have complete confidence in her. She spends the time needed with me, answers my questions and I love the staff. I rarely wait longer than 5 minutes and highly recommend her. I am an RN and am really picky about my doctors.

January 12th, 2011
The best best best!!!!
She is wonderful! Caring, smart, excellent Doctor. I had her do a miniface lift.....not a single thing went wrong. Not a single bruise! She is the BEST. You have to try her out. She is sweet, kind, and knowledgable about what she does. I researched Doctors before I came to see her....she is very, very good at her craft. And she is very educated about it. She has the most up to date information and state of the art machines. I am not kidding...this is the Doctor to see! Just meet her and make up your own mind!

March 27th, 2010
I've been a long term patient of Dr Sikorski's for 10+ years. She is warm and caring and I trust her judgement to advise me on what treatments would be best for me. She has an artist's eye and I've always been pleased with the final result.

January 4th, 2010
Warm, genuine and very knowledgeable
Dr. Sikorski spent time to understand my concerns about by looks and was very knowledgeable as to how to address them. I found her bedside manner to be GREAT. She was very concerned during the procedure about my pain level and did her best to minimize it. I have recommended her to many many people and will continue to do so.

November 22nd, 2009
Excellent Physician, Wonderful Person
I am so pleased to have Dr. Sikorski as my physician. She is not only a excellent physician but a wonderful person as well. She is very caring and gentle. I have been under her care for years. Everyone tells me my skin looks great. I have recommended her to my colleague's as well as family members and all have only great things to say about her as well as her staff. If your wanting great looking skin. I highly recommend you see Dr.Sikorski.

July 15th, 2009
Super honest and to the point
I like doctors who don't beat around the bush. She was very honest and knowledgeable without being snooty or rude.More docs should follow that path and remember who is paying the bills