Dermatologist
25500 Rancho Niguel Rd
Ste 290
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
949-448-0487
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Love this dermatologist  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Great doctor. I miss her since I have been living in Summerlin, NV and only spend little time in THE O.C. lately. But when I get back to my home in Laguna, I always make an appt. to see her.

|  very pleased  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

I went to Dr. Sikowski as I was referred by a friend. I had a consultation with her and brought my husband in too, to see how I could look younger and less tired. She suggested a brow lift, lazer peal and bleforoplasty (eye lid) tuck. She and her assistant explained everything and made me feel comfortable having everything on the same day. I had anesthesia and did not feel pain. Yes, I looked like a burn victum and my face was red and swollen for a week or so afterwards, but that is normal. I went back for several followups and to take the stitches out. The staff was very nice and Dr. Sikorski spent so much time with me and did not rush me like other doctors do. I about a month, I oould see the difference in my skin and look. Yes, it was expensive, but I get so many compliments and feel it was definitely worth it. I wish I had had it sooner. I am 64 years old and look much younger!

|  RN  |  show details
May 21st, 2011

Dr. Sikorski has been my dermatologist for 10 years. I have had botox, restylane, Fraxil and other dermatological treatments from her. I have complete confidence in her. She spends the time needed with me, answers my questions and I love the staff. I rarely wait longer than 5 minutes and highly recommend her. I am an RN and am really picky about my doctors.

|  The best best best!!!!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

She is wonderful! Caring, smart, excellent Doctor. I had her do a miniface lift.....not a single thing went wrong. Not a single bruise! She is the BEST. You have to try her out. She is sweet, kind, and knowledgable about what she does. I researched Doctors before I came to see her....she is very, very good at her craft. And she is very educated about it. She has the most up to date information and state of the art machines. I am not kidding...this is the Doctor to see! Just meet her and make up your own mind!

|  Mrs. R. Peck  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have never had a Doctor that I feel so comfortable with, I just let her decide what and where I might need a filler and I know she will on...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Mar 27th, 2010

I've been a long term patient of Dr Sikorski's for 10 years. She is warm and caring and I trust her judgement to advise me on what treatments would be best for me. She has an artist's eye and I've always been pleased with the final result.

|  Warm, genuine and very knowledgeable  |  show details
by Robin on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Sikorski spent time to understand my concerns about by looks and was very knowledgeable as to how to address them. I found her bedside manner to be GREAT. She was very concerned during the procedure about my pain level and did her best to minimize it. I have recommended her to many many people and will continue to do so.

|  Excellent Physician, Wonderful Person  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2009

I am so pleased to have Dr. Sikorski as my physician. She is not only a excellent physician but a wonderful person as well. She is very caring and gentle. I have been under her care for years. Everyone tells me my skin looks great. I have recommended her to my colleague's as well as family members and all have only great things to say about her as well as her staff. If your wanting great looking skin. I highly recommend you see Dr.Sikorski.

by BeckyDJ on Jul 28th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I'm used to being rushed through most doctor offices. At this office I was not hurried at all. The doctor was extremely nice, patient and she took the time to teach me a lot about my skin problem. I wish I had found her years ago so I would not have wast

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by Keelacat on Jul 26th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I feel I can trust her to help me make decisions. I am 100% happy. I love the way I look. I can't say enough positive things.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Super honest and to the point  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2009

I like doctors who don't beat around the bush. She was very honest and knowledgeable without being snooty or rude.More docs should follow that path and remember who is paying the bills