A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tietjens-Grillo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tietjens-Grillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenore Marie Tietjens-Grillo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lenore M. Tietjens-Grillo practice?
- Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.