inactive

Lenton J Morrow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Been Seen Since 2011
Professional, Problem Solver, Treatment Plan along with providing classes for particular diagnosis of opiod addiction with prescription medication. Highly recommend.

August 24th, 2016
The staff Cricket rudest nastiest person I ever had to deal with. I will never go there again.

August 16th, 2016
Ms.
Once seen Dr. Morrow was easy to speak despite the difficult reason I made the appointment. Well mannered, respectful and listened when needed and advise/diagnosis wS spot on. Would recommend however difficult to get a hold of doctor between appointments and staff lacks empathy unlike doctor. Worth the minor difficulties.

December 11th, 2014
I have worked with Dr. Morrow for several years. I am also a mental Heath worker and I am very impressed with him. He has real skill and compassion. I have referred others to him and they have experienced the same results.

December 22nd, 2013
the receptionist is the most incompetent and unprofessional one I have ever met. Having to deal with her alone makes it not worth while to go to this doctor.

October 5th, 2011
Saved my life. I was addicted to crack cocaine; dr. morrow accurately diagnosed me and provided me with a medication that takes away the craving and takes away the impulses. Clean and sober for 15 months, currently. Longest clean time since 2003

July 15th, 2011
My husband was a patient Dr. Morrow's last year. Dr, Morrow was very caring and follow up was great at the time. We had miscommunication regarding fees. He had promised to refund half of our money and never followed through with it. Has not answered e-mails or texts in months, this was very disconcerning. If not for this we would have rated him much higher, but the lack of follow through has been bvery poor.

February 21st, 2011
First time finding a psychiatrist who's a truly caring person
when I first met Dr.Morrow I could tell almost immediately that this was an M.D who really cared about his patients.He is warm,downto earth......and a wonderful doctor....I am so thankful to have found a doctor like Dr.Morrow