The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lenworth Jacobs
Dr. Lenworth Jacobs, MD, BS, MBBS, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Hartford, CT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Hartford Hospital and Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Lenworth Jacobs has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lenworth Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Akella Sarma
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi40
Dr. Rocco Orlando III
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi38
Dr. Judith Pepe
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi32