A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenworth Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenworth Jacobs, BS, M.P.H., MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
- Hartford Hosp, Hartford, Ct
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenworth M. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Lenworth Jacobs practices Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.