A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenworth Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenworth Jacobs, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hosp, Hartford, Ct
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenworth M Jacobs BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lenworth M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Lenworth Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenworth Jacobs practices Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.