Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leny Philip
Dr. Leny Philip, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Kokomo, IN, with another office in South Bend, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Philip is affiliated with Howard Regional Health System-West Campus, Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care Center and Howard Regional Health System. Dr. Philip has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leny Philip has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leny Philip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kokomo, IN.
Dr. Slavka Kucinska
Kokomo, IN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Lynette Hazelbaker
Kokomo, IN 0.28 mi36
Dr. Gregory Spangler
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Kokomo, IN 0.28 mi39