A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Batash is Good. Dr. Batash has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Batash graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Batash has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leo Batash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo E. Batash practice?
Dr. Leo Batash practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leon Batash, Dr. Lionel Batash