A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Chung-Ming Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo C. Young practice?
- Dr. Leo Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leo Young practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians.