Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Cass
Dr. Leo Cass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woburn, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cass is affiliated with Winchester Hospital, Aberjona Nursing Center, Inc. and Winchester Nursing Center. Dr. Cass has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo Cass has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leo Cass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woburn, MA.
Dr. David Roston
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Woburn, MA 0 mi32
Dr. James Smith
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Woburn, MA 0.79 mi41
Dr. Saeid Elmi
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Woburn, MA 0.83 mi39