Dr. Leo Cass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Cass?

Posted on April 4th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cass for over 35 years. He is outstanding. He listens to your every comment and concern. "they don't make doctors like him any more".

BEST DR.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

My husband and I go to Dr. Cass. He is an excellent doctor. We find him very thorough and a very caring doctor. My husband has been going to him for at least 38 yrs. and I have been going to him for about 2 yrs. since my primary doctor retired. Dr. Cass also has a very competent and professional office staff. I would recommend that office to everybody. They are a great team. We travel from Methuen to go to that office.

Posted on October 27th, 2015