A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Celi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Celi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celi graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Celi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo A Celi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo A. Celi practice?
- Dr. Leo Celi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Celi practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.