A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Celi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Celi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celi graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Celi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Celi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo A. Celi practice?
Dr. Leo Celi practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Infectious Disease Doctors, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Boston Pathologists.