A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Chaikovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaikovsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaikovsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Chaikovsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaikovsky graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chaikovsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Astoria Park, Bridgeport CT
- St. Camillus Health Center, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Ihor Chaikovsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leo I. Chaikovsky practice?
- Dr. Leo Chaikovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Chaikovsky practices Psychiatry near Darien, CT.
See Darien Psychiatrists.