A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Chaikovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Chaikovsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaikovsky graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chaikovsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Astoria Park, Bridgeport CT
- St. Camillus Health Center, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Ihor Chaikovsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leo I. Chaikovsky practice?
- Dr. Leo Chaikovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Chaikovsky practices Psychiatry near Darien, CT.
See Darien Psychiatrists.