Dr. Leo Chen MD Patient Reviews

4.7

April 14th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr Chen for more than 6 years. I have been extremely satisfied with the care I have received. Dr Chen will tell you what you need to know, and make sure you understand. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this provider.

February 17th, 2016
The BEST!
What is not to love about Dr. Chen? So he may not always be on time and the office is screaming for a makeover, but he is, hands down, the most brilliant and professional doc that I've had the good fortune to meet. I was referred to Dr. Chen by a doc friend who, without hesitation, urged me to see Chen for an extremely painful and somewhat destroyed shoulder from a co-existing condition. He was confident, sympathetic and personable. His staff reflects these same qualities and they're a solid hard-working, yet friendly team. On the occasions that he was running behind schedule, I didn't feel rushed during the appt. In fact, I wasn't really bothered by the wait because I knew that he was giving each patient his full attention and that's what matters in the big picture. Incidentally, Dr. Chen went above and beyond by personally calling a doc on my behalf re: another issue that needed special attention. He has my sincerest gratitude and I strongly urge anyone seeking Orthopaedic care to make an appt. He's a doc that truly makes a difference.

August 7th, 2015
Full Trust
Dr. Chen has taken care of my family members before me and I went to him after their recommendations. I have not been disappointed, Dr. Chen has been up front and straight forward in all aspects of my orthopedic problems. He was my surgeon on two procedures of the my hip, he also advised me and recommended a fellow surgeon more advanced in another of my needed orthopedic problems. Dr. Chen is and will remain my family and my orthopedic doctor of choice.

July 12th, 2013
Great experience
Today was my first appointment and I am impressed with Dr. Chen's knowledge and manner. His staff is great too.

May 16th, 2013
great experience
I was referred to Dr. Chen after an auto accident. I could not raise my arm, he quickly found out that I had a torn rotator cuff, but he did not pressure surgery, I was allowed to wait and make my own decision. After the surgery, he was very attentive and my recovery was quick. I will see him definitely for other issues, and highly recommend him. I do wish he would remodel and clean up the office though, and strive to lessen the wait time.

July 18th, 2012
The facility
Dr Chen is a great surgeon. His office is dark and dirty, carpets, drapes reception area all look like they came out of old apartments. Blinds in waiting area are all bent and dirty. Several patients are given the same appointment time, so wait time is really really long, also, they when they put you in a room, you wait longer. The rooms are not well cleaned, and the drapes are old, torn and hang down onto the floor about a foot. Office should reflect what a good doctor he is.

July 12th, 2012
worst dr. ever seen
not friendly t all. doesn't show any concern.

October 11th, 2011
Dr. Chen is a wonderful doctor with an exceptional staff. Everyone is always so nice. Although the wait time can be long, it is worth it. He always spends just as much time with me as he does with every other patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen.

August 22nd, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Chen is great! He performed 2 surgeries on my shoulder and I was very impressed with him. He's very friendly and easy to talk to. He always answered all of my questions and kept me at ease. My one and only complaint with him is his front office staff. The secretaries become very rude the moment that you need anything from them, and they don't hesitate to let you know if you're being an inconvenience. His xray tech however, is wonderful and so kind to everyone.

February 4th, 2011
Saved my leg. Thanks to Dr. Chen, I can still walk and am able to run short distances after a terrible car accident.

December 16th, 2010
Recent Hip Replacement
Excellent doctor, well respected in the hospital. Nurses tell me he spent alot of time on my surgery and my new hip is better than the other one! I am very fortunate Dr. Chen did my procedure as I have friends that didnt fare so well.

July 10th, 2010
Dr Chen is a highly competent professional. As an RN, I would recommend his services to anyone requiring orthopedic care. I found his staff to be friendly and caring. Thanks to all for restoring me to good health after my horrible accident.