Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Cherrick
Dr. Leo Cherrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple Hills, MD, with other offices in Potomac, MD and Chester, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Cherrick is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital of Silver Spring, Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center and Northwest Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo Cherrick has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Leo Cherrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple Hills, MD.
Dr. Crystal Simpson
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Temple Hills, MD 0 mi20
Dr. Robert Ball
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Temple Hills, MD 0.33 mi20
Dr. Anthony Shepherd
Temple Hills, MD 0.75 mi19