A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Chi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Yong Chi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo Y. Chi practice?
- Dr. Leo Chi has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Chi practices Internal Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Internists.