Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Chi
Dr. Leo Chi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hayward, CA, with another office in San Leandro, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chi is affiliated with Hayward Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward. Dr. Chi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo Chi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leo Chi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.
Dr. Leslie Oshita
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Howard Kleckner
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Rajshri Shah
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi18