Dr. Leo Chough MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Tacoma, WA

4.8

April 11th, 2017
FANTASTIC ORTOPEDIC SURGEON
He did a complete knee replacement on my knee. Along with doing a fine job of surgery , one could not find a better doctor . His concern is to do the Very Best for you. His Patient. He was very careful as not to damage anything surrounding the knee during the replacement. Thus I had virtually No Pain. I would recommend him to everyone. You could not ask for a better doctor or surgeon.

September 24th, 2014
Awesome Surgeon!
Dr. Chough was the most kind and informative doctor! He repaired my broken wrist to the point of it looking like it was never broken! SO awesome! Also, I have shoulder issues and he has given me so much info and many options on what to do, up front and honest. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Chough!!

October 14th, 2012
Awesome!
I had shoulder pain for the majority of the summer. I found dr. Chough on the Internet and made an appt. I had x-rays taken and met with Dr. C. He was extremely thorough and gave me several options. I opted for a cortisone shot. It has been 6 days and I played my first round of golf pain free! Dr. Chough was very kind and considerate. If you are having shoulder issues and live in northern MN, I would highly recommend him!

June 16th, 2011
He is awsome use him i will again if i need surgry again
Dr.Chough did my knee surgery he did awesome i had no pain afterwards i was so scared to get surgery but i got it done he is awesome he checks on you to make sure everything is ok I would recommend him use him you don't have to wait that long to get an appointment with him to you will wait 5min or less :)

November 4th, 2010
Wonerful doctor! Would use him again, if needed.
Dr. Chough did my daughter's knee surgery. She had been suffering for 5 years from severe knee pain. She is an athelete and the chronic pain was inhibiting her performance. We finally made the choice to have surgery. Dr. Chough was awesome! Post surgery, he showed me pictures and explained exactly what he did. Her knee has been totaly pain-free for 1 1/2 years since her proceedure. Recovery time was short and nearly painless. Thanks Dr. Chough!!!

May 10th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor! I would highly recommend him!!!