Dr. Leo Chough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Chough?

September 5th, 2017

Knee replacement

Dr Chough is the finest. His goal is to give his patients the best surgerys possible with the least amount of damage. His surgery on my knee was nothing but fantastic and virtually no pain.

August 15th, 2017

Awesome doctor

I had both my hips replaced when he was at Franciscan Orthopedics in Federal Way/Tacoma. He used a technique that not many do in this area but has been around, if I remember correctly, 10+ years. I was up walking same day and didn't have to do physical therapy. He was so knowledgeable and patient letting me ask anything I wanted. I am so impressed with him, I have been in touch with him in Moses Lake. I want him to deal with my knees. I will travel wherever he is.

April 11th, 2017

FANTASTIC ORTOPEDIC SURGEON

He did a complete knee replacement on my knee. Along with doing a fine job of surgery , one could not find a better doctor . His concern is to do the Very Best for you. His Patient. He was very careful as not to damage anything surrounding the knee during the replacement. Thus I had virtually No Pain. I would recommend him to everyone. You could not ask for a better doctor or surgeon.

September 24th, 2014

Awesome Surgeon!

Dr. Chough was the most kind and informative doctor! He repaired my broken wrist to the point of it looking like it was never broken! SO awesome! Also, I have shoulder issues and he has given me so much info and many options on what to do, up front and honest. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Chough!!

October 15th, 2012

Awesome!

I had shoulder pain for the majority of the summer. I found dr. Chough on the Internet and made an appt. I had x-rays taken and met with Dr. C. He was extremely thorough and gave me several options. I opted for a cortisone shot. It has been 6 days and I played my first round of golf pain free! Dr. Chough was very kind and considerate. If you are having shoulder issues and live in northern MN, I would highly recommend him!

June 16th, 2011

He is awsome use him i will again if i need surgry again

Dr.Chough did my knee surgery he did awesome i had no pain afterwards i was so scared to get surgery but i got it done he is awesome he checks on you to make sure everything is ok I would recommend him use him you don't have to wait that long to get an appointment with him to you will wait 5min or less :)

November 4th, 2010

Wonerful doctor! Would use him again, if needed.

Dr. Chough did my daughter's knee surgery. She had been suffering for 5 years from severe knee pain. She is an athelete and the chronic pain was inhibiting her performance. We finally made the choice to have surgery. Dr. Chough was awesome! Post surgery, he showed me pictures and explained exactly what he did. Her knee has been totaly pain-free for 1 1/2 years since her proceedure. Recovery time was short and nearly painless. Thanks Dr. Chough!!!

May 10th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor! I would highly recommend him!!!

August 7th, 2017