Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Cooney
Dr. Leo Cooney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Cooney is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, West Haven Veterans Hospital and Arden House Rehabilitation & Nursing Center. Dr. Cooney has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo Cooney has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Leo Cooney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. William Crede
New Haven, CT 0 mi40
Dr. Mukta Srivastava
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New Haven, CT 0 mi11
Dr. Tamer Sallam
New Haven, CT 0 mi10