Learn more about Dr. Leo Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Cooney is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Cooney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooney has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Haven Health Center Of New Haven, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Cooney MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo Cooney practice?
- Dr. Leo Cooney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Cooney practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Rheumatologists, and New Haven Geriatric Doctors.