A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Doherty, Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doherty
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Doherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo F. Doherty FACOG and MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Leo F. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Leo Doherty has 9 office locations.
Dr. Leo Doherty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.