A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Doherty, Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doherty
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Doherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo F. Doherty FACOG and MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Leo F. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Leo Doherty has 9 office locations.
Dr. Leo Doherty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.