A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Doherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Doherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo F Doherty MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Leo F. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Leo Doherty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leo Doherty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Hamilton, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.