A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Dorozynsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Dorozynsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Dorozynsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorozynsky graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dorozynsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo George Dorozynsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leo G. Dorozynsky practice?
- Dr. Leo Dorozynsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leo Dorozynsky practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.