A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Dorozynsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Dorozynsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorozynsky
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dorozynsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Dorozynsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorozynsky graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dorozynsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo George Dorozynsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leo G. Dorozynsky practice?
- Dr. Leo Dorozynsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Dorozynsky practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.