A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Drolshagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drolshagen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drolshagen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Drolshagen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drolshagen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Drolshagen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Booneville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Frances Drolshagen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leo F. Drolshagen practice?
- Dr. Leo Drolshagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Drolshagen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Radiologists.