A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Drolshagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Drolshagen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drolshagen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Drolshagen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Booneville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Frances Drolshagen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leo F. Drolshagen practice?
- Dr. Leo Drolshagen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Drolshagen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Booneville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Booneville Radiologists.