A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo King Edwards MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo K. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Leo Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Edwards practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.