Dr. Leo Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Edwards?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Leo Edwards?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2016

Excellent experience

My health has declined quickly over the last couple years and I have had trouble finding a doctor that would listen. My experience was excellent from setting the appointment through the follow up. The staff was friendly and patient. The doctor actually took the time to listen to the various problems and only interjected to help me understand what all my body is going through. I was not loaded down with prescriptions, only what I really need. Dr. Edwards took the time to find out not only what is going on medically, but was also interested in what else is going on in my life. I just can't express how great I feel about having found the doctor and his staff. Very convenient location with plenty of parking.

March 22nd, 2012

72 yr old patient

My mother is 71 yes old she went to try and get a new antibiotic. Rachel talked so smart to my mother, the staff at this office is horrible. They use to have nice staff working at this office. Looks like they left and got the heck away from that nasty office. There have been several complaints made against this thing Rachel and the other staff all down from Dr Edwards sister is rude and nasty! This whole place needs to be closed down or get a whole new staff and fire every one. That nasty Rachel was smart and slamming doors. Nasty nasty nasty. We are not going to stop here we are filing a complaint with the attorney general office and who ever will listen to us! Don't go here for nothing. !!!

August 29th, 2011

RN

With my short encounter with Dr. Edwards, his compassion and evidenced-based practice was clear. I respect him for his medical expertise and his bedside manner.

August 26th, 2011

Medical Minister

Never met a more sincere, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I would wait all day to see him if I had to.

May 11th, 2009

He's a very caring doctor. I just wish it didn't take so long to see him!!

March 3rd, 2017