A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Furcht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furcht graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Furcht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview University Med Ctr -U, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Theodore Furcht MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Leo T. Furcht practice?
- Dr. Leo Furcht has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Furcht practices Pathology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists.