A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Leo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Sanchez Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo S. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Leo Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.