General Practitioners, Internist, Psychiatrist
2141 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 25000
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-626-8650
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by Robert M; Betty M on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Garcia's attention to details and great listening makes him a easy person to meet and you just know he is concerned about you. Never felt rushed during an appointment; this is very important. His follow-up and recommendations for improving our health has been truly appreciated. We recommend him highly to family, friends and business associates.

|  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

I take my 89 year old mother to see Dr. Leo Garcia and he is the nicest most patient physican we have encountered. His staff is always pleasant, friendly and professional.

|  Great Doc! Wish i could still be with him.  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

I loved having Dr.Garcia as my doctor. He is so caring and compassionate about his job that you just know you are in good hands with him. Unfortunately I moved and therefor no longer able to go to Dr.Garcia but i still think of him often and wish i could be with him because i have yet to find a doctor that can compare and doubt i ever will. Any new patient will be lucky to have you as their doctor.

|  THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!!!!  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

DR GARCIA IS AN EXCELLENT DR., VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE. ONE OF THE FEW I HAVE MET THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THEIR HEALTH. GLENDALE LOST A GREAT DOCTOR FORTUNATELY I STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL TO FULLERTON TO SEE HIM

|  A Great Doctor  |  show details
by Bob R. on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Garcia is a very caring doctor with a good sense of humor. He doesn't over test, but he is very thorough and keeps in contact. He's one of the few Doctors I've had who will answer a phone call if you need him. He has a great bedside manner and my health has been better under him. I am no longer a type 2 diabetic.

|  show details
Sep 22nd, 2009

After my car accident, Dr. Garcia was not only concerned about my injuries but was interested in checking my overall health.