Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Robert M; Betty M on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Garcia's attention to details and great listening makes him a easy person to meet and you just know he is concerned about you. Never felt rushed during an appointment; this is very important. His follow-up and recommendations for improving our health has been truly appreciated. We recommend him highly to family, friends and business associates.

Sep 1st, 2011

I take my 89 year old mother to see Dr. Leo Garcia and he is the nicest most patient physican we have encountered. His staff is always pleasant, friendly and professional.

Great Doc! Wish i could still be with him. show details Great Doc! Wish i could still be with him.
Jul 7th, 2011

I loved having Dr.Garcia as my doctor. He is so caring and compassionate about his job that you just know you are in good hands with him. Unfortunately I moved and therefor no longer able to go to Dr.Garcia but i still think of him often and wish i could be with him because i have yet to find a doctor that can compare and doubt i ever will. Any new patient will be lucky to have you as their doctor.

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!!!! show details THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!!!!
Dec 29th, 2010

DR GARCIA IS AN EXCELLENT DR., VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE. ONE OF THE FEW I HAVE MET THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THEIR HEALTH. GLENDALE LOST A GREAT DOCTOR FORTUNATELY I STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL TO FULLERTON TO SEE HIM

A Great Doctor show details A Great Doctor
by Bob R. on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Garcia is a very caring doctor with a good sense of humor. He doesn't over test, but he is very thorough and keeps in contact. He's one of the few Doctors I've had who will answer a phone call if you need him. He has a great bedside manner and my health has been better under him. I am no longer a type 2 diabetic.

Sep 22nd, 2009

After my car accident, Dr. Garcia was not only concerned about my injuries but was interested in checking my overall health.