Learn more about Dr. Leo Ginns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Ginns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginns
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Ginns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginns graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Charles Ginns MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leo C. Ginns practice?
- Dr. Leo Ginns has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Ginns practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pulmonologists.