Learn more about Dr. Leo Ginns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginns
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ginns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Ginns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginns graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Charles Ginns MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leo C. Ginns practice?
- Dr. Leo Ginns has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Ginns practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pulmonologists.