A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Ginns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Bronchiolitis Obliterans, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Cystic Fibrosis.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginns graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center-Union Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leo Ginns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo C. Ginns practice?
Dr. Leo Ginns practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leon Ginns, Dr. Lionel Ginns