Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Gordon
Dr. Leo Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Gordon has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo Gordon has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Leo Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Stavonnie Patterson
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi12
Dr. Brady Stein
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Chicago, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Frank Palella
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi30