A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leo Gordon practice?
- Dr. Leo Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.