A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Harf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Harf, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Harf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harf graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Steven Harf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leo S. Harf practice?
- Dr. Leo Harf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leo Harf practices Ophthalmology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Boise Ophthalmologists.