Learn more about Dr. Leo Harf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Harf, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harf
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Harf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harf graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo S Harf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leo S. Harf practice?
- Dr. Leo Harf has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Harf practices Ophthalmology near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Ophthalmologists.