A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Heitlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Heitlinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Heitlinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heitlinger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Heitlinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo A Heitlinger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leo A. Heitlinger practice?
- Dr. Leo Heitlinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Heitlinger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians and Bethlehem Gastroenterologists.