Overall Review

3.2

March 4th, 2016
Avoid Avoid Avoid
My son was suffering from encopresis for years all because I listened to this quack! One trip to CHOP and the problem was taken care of permanently!! Do not waste your time. Go to CHOP.

April 17th, 2015
Waste of time & money! And he let my daughter suffer unnecessarily for months.
His arrogance and condescending manner is intolerable. He would rather give your kid pain medication indefinitely, rather than find out the real cause of a child's illness. If you have anything other than a mild stomachache, PLEASE go elsewhere!

October 2nd, 2013
Excellent Experience
Our experience with Dr. Heitlinger has been nothing but outstanding. He took his time with us , answered all of my questions regarding my son's condition and I never once felt rushed. the entire office staff is friendly and professional. My little guy had to have an endoscopy and Dr. Heitlinger even personally walked us to the waiting room area so we wouldnt' get lost then came out and sat down with us to explain his findings. My son (3) has always felt super comfortable with the doctor which is a great pleasure if you have ever had to contend with a frightened preschooler! Thanks Dr. H!!

July 11th, 2013
Respectful
My daughter is a patient of Dr. Heitlinger and we are so happy with him and his staff. He addresses our concerns and is very respectful of my teenage daughter and her condition. She does not feel embarassed around him even though he has had to deal with some very personal areas. We have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

October 8th, 2012
really rude disrespectfull
this guy said my son had a herneya and didnt even look at him he is a weirdo

October 3rd, 2012
Wonderful experience
My toddler had to be treated by Dr Heitlinger and I'm amazed at how comforting he was. He explained everything to us in great detail, answered our questions until he was sure we understood. The office staff was so wonderful to us. They were very welcoming and friendly.

December 28th, 2011
I found Dr. Heitlinger to be very kind and caring when dealing with my 7 year old son. He also explained everything very clearly to me.

January 19th, 2011
He wants babies with Acid Reflux to Suffer
He does not listen!!!He wants treat babies with medicines that he is not sure of what the problem is.He is COLD and has no bed side mannersHe wants babies to suffer with reflux.He is just down right nasty.Do not go to this doctor

January 17th, 2011
Horrible Horrible Horrible he does not listen at all to what i`m saying he just says ah huh i gave my first rating before i knew him just what others were telling me

June 18th, 2010
LOST MY DAUGHTERS RECORDS!!
Avoid this location at all costs! My daughter suffers from a rare liver disease and it is essential that she have her medical records available for doctors to review. We went the other day to pick up her records from Dr. Heitlingers office because we were switching doctors due to his offices lack of knowledge, by advising us to simply set up an appt with her PCP after having almost a 104 fever, which was causing complications with her liver disease. We were informed her records were LOST! I later realized this was the reason for the horrible advise considering they advised us on how to handle her medically without ever looking at her medical record! I found out THREE DAYS LATER that they knew her records had been lost for 3 days, and didnt feel that it was important to call us and inform us they were lost... These records included everything! 7 years worth of documentation on my daughters condition to include her diagnosis, her short records, and every visit she ever had at all doctors offices across the country!! They were SO rude when I went in to complain about their incompentency, and I cannot believe this happened! I am in the process of lodging a formal complaint with the State licensing board, as well as an attorney! AVOID THIS DOCTOR IF YOU CHERISH YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH!

March 18th, 2009
Constipation
Your a little mean but your still a great docter, try to be less strict when it comes to children with constipation