A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Hochhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Hochhauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Hochhauser, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochhauser graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Hochhauser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Hochhauser MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leo Hochhauser practice?
- Dr. Leo Hochhauser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Hochhauser practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.