A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Hochhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Hochhauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Hochhauser, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochhauser graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Hochhauser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hochhauser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo Hochhauser practice?
Dr. Leo Hochhauser practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.