Dr. Leo Jacobs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 17th, 2016
No! No! No! Talked with me maybe 20 minutes tops. Didn't seem too concerned and put me on 2 different antidepressants. Googled the drug and was scared to take them. Thankfully I had an appointment with my regular Doctor, showed her the meds. She asked if i was diagnosed as bipolar. She talked to me and realized I had a situational depression. Thank God, I did not take those pills. Be very, very careful with this Doctor.

February 23rd, 2016
stay away
He used my father as a medical guinea pig. my dad only got better after he stopped seeing this clown and got off all the different meds he was experimenting with on him. stay away from this dr.

January 6th, 2016
Beware
Initially I liked Dr. Jacobs. However, after several visits the conversations were all the same. My last visit he confused me with another patient. No matter how I tried to explain I wasn't some woman named Darleen and that none of the information matched, he refused to hear me. In the end, he gave me a prescription for triple the dosage ( written in to this Darleen and I had to have him re-write it). It took me two days to realize his error. Unacceptable.

May 28th, 2013
Thank you.
His diagnostic approach is humane and personalized. He encourages his patients to reveal characteristics and idiosyncrasies enabling them to maintain balance, passion, and perspective. Through wit and intelligence, Dr. Jacobs fosters an atmosphere of curiosity and learning. He wants you to find peace of mind while embracing the wonder of life.

July 2nd, 2011
Excellence defined
Doctor Leo I. Jacobs is excellence defined. I have seen him since the beginning of 2004 and his care has been remarkable. He is an honest man and expects honesty in return. The very darkest days of my existence were always lit up by a visit to Doctor Jacobs. If you have a life's issue you are having difficulty resolving, he should be your " Go To" doctor. I am grateful for his ongoing care and support.

January 28th, 2011
Best psychiatrist I have met
Dr. Jacobs is extremely experienced and intuitive about the issues at hand.

April 20th, 2010
The Best
Dr. Jacobs is an excellent psychiatrist. He is weell educated and very knowledable about the disorders he specializes in, as wellas, the medication he uses which sometimes may included vitamin therapy.Dr. Jacobs is your friend. You will always feel you have an advocate.He is kind, gentle in his approach , and very understandingI am totally satisfied with Dr. Jacobs as my psychiatrist.