A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Katz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo C Katz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leo C. Katz practice?
- Dr. Leo Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Katz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.