A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leo Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo C. Katz practice?
Dr. Leo Katz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leon Katz, Dr. Lionel Katz