Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Kenzakowski
Dr. Leo Kenzakowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Petersburg, VA, with other offices in Henrico, VA and North Chesterfield, VA (and 3 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Kenzakowski is affiliated with Southside Regional Medical Center, Henrico Doctors' Hospital and CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Leo Kenzakowski has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Leo Kenzakowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petersburg, VA.
Dr. Attique Samdani
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Petersburg, VA 0 mi27
Dr. Mitchell Machado
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Petersburg, VA 0 mi11
Dr. Sujatha Yellinedi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Petersburg, VA 0 mi23