A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Kenzakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Kenzakowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenzakowski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kenzakowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo F Kenzakowski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leo F. Kenzakowski practice?
- Dr. Leo Kenzakowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo Kenzakowski practices Pediatrics near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Henrico Pediatricians.