A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Kroonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Kroonen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Kroonen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroonen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo T Kroonen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leo T. Kroonen practice?
- Dr. Leo Kroonen has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Kroonen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.