A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Kusuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusuda
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kusuda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Kusuda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusuda graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kusuda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Kusuda MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leo Kusuda practice?
- Dr. Leo Kusuda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Kusuda practices Urology near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bandon, OR.
See Coos Bay Urologists.