A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Kusuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Kusuda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusuda graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kusuda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kusuda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans