A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Kusuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusuda
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kusuda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Kusuda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusuda graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kusuda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Kusuda MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leo Kusuda practice?
- Dr. Leo Kusuda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Kusuda practices Urology near Coos Bay, OR.
See Coos Bay Urologists.