A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Lagasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Lagasse is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lagasse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lagasse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Lagasse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagasse graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lagasse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Darrell Lagasse MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leo D. Lagasse practice?
- Dr. Leo Lagasse has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Lagasse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.