A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Lagasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Lagasse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagasse graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lagasse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lagasse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leo D. Lagasse practice?
Dr. Leo Lagasse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Malibu, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.