Dr. Leo Langlois MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2014
I saw Dr. Langlois for a pinched sciatic. He diagnosed the problem, the area of my problem and with an epidural found the spot the first time. With 3 epidurals I was pain less for about 2 1/2 years. My insurance changed providers and I had to go to another Dr. I had 2 epidurals that did nothing at all and the doctor told me he couldn't reach the area because there was no room between bones. I wished I could have returned to Dr. Langlois.

September 8th, 2012
TOP OF HIS CLASS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL AND PHYSICAL THERAPY
Did research on Dr. Langlois and discovered he was widely sought after while he was an army doctor. It was there that he treated my carpel tunnel syndrome. He is painless with a needle. Later, I found him as a civilian doctor. He treated my back pain with acupuncture. It worked! I've had myriads of pain issues and everytime Dr. Langlois has addressed them with complete competence. He has helped several of my friends become painless and even get off heavily addictive drugs. Extremely knowledgeable and kind

April 12th, 2012
Every Dr. should follow his example!
I was a patient from early 2004 until I moved out of areain late 2010. I was always treated well by Dr. and his staff. The waiting times are not the best, but this is due to him spending as much time as the patients needs. He explains everything to his patients thoroughly and he listens to every question and concerns I had. He treats his patients not only as a patient, but also as a person.The staff are always very helpful and friendly and wearing a smile most of the time.I would recommend him to anybody with genuine pain issues.