A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Leer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Leer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Leer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Roy Leer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo R. Leer practice?
- Dr. Leo Leer has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Leer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians and Eureka Geriatric Doctors.