A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Mack is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Mack, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mack has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo W Mack MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leo W. Mack practice?
- Dr. Leo Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Mack practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.