A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Mack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Mack, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mack has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo W Mack MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leo W. Mack practice?
- Dr. Leo Mack has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Mack practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.