Dr. Leo Mccafferty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Mccafferty?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Leo Mccafferty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017

Top Notch Surgeon

Doctor McCafferty was one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He was poised and professional, and sharp and honest. I had a fabulous experience with his staff and at all times felt comfortable and valued as a patient. By the time the surgery arrived, I had the utmost trust and confidence in his expertise and the procedure was absolutely seamless.

July 29th, 2017

I'd been extremely self-conscious about how deflated and saggy my breasts had been for well over ten years. Dr. McCafferty made me feel very comfortable with my decision to have a lift and ensured that all of my questions were answered. I even had a question post-surgery on a Saturday and HE returned my call. I am so grateful to Dr. Mccafferty and his staff for making my experience a smooth and "uplifting" one!

July 25th, 2017

Well done and Kudos'

Perfection and refreshed - service was outstanding and staff performed in perfect harmony.

July 3rd, 2017

Outstanding results! Far better than i anticipated!

Dr. McCafferty's sincere and caring demeanor will put all of your concerns to rest.

June 30th, 2017

Amazing experience

My experience with Dr McCafferty was the best. I've hated my nose for most of my life and when I met him and decided to talk to him about it, he completely understood and knew exactly what I wanted. I am more than satisfied with the results

June 13th, 2017

Compassionate Doctor; Marvelous Results

I am so very thrilled with the results of my facelift. Everyone was kind, knowledgeable, and skilled. I had virtually no after procedure pain. Dr. Mccafferty said to me, "If I do my job right, no one will know you've had a facelift. They may ask, 'Did you get new glasses?' or 'Do you have a new hairstyle?' and that is exactly what has happened. I highly recommend Dr. Mccafferty and his staff.

June 11th, 2017

You Are in the Best of Hands!

Outstanding experience. He and his entire staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. McCafferty and his staff for cosmetic procedures and surgeries. You are in the best of hands!

February 13th, 2017

A positive experience with terrific results!

After my consultation I knew that Dr. McCafferty was the doctor to perform my liposuction. The staff and nurses were more than accommodating, they were the ultimate professionals! I have no complaints and I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm only sorry I waited so long before I called them.

October 29th, 2016

DR. FLAVIA DAVIT IS AN INCREDIBLY SKILLED AND CARING SURGEON

I would highly recommend Dr. Flavia Davit and her staff to anyone. They answer all questions with patience and kindness - and I could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery.

September 26th, 2016

Highly recommended!

I can't say a negative thing about my experience with Dr. Mccafferty and his staff. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel welcome and relaxed. There appointment is always on time, and they always take the time to explain the procedure and what can/or cannot be done. So happy with the results and entire experience!

January 27th, 2016

Excellent, Doctor .

June 26th, 2015

This was such an exceptional experience from the very first moment I called.. all the way through follow-up after surgery. Everyone in this office is unusually nice. No exceptions. They all know me by name. Dr. McCafferty was just amazing. He listened to my concerns, put me at total ease the entire time.... not an easy thing, given the circumstances.. at least for me... I had liposuction. I am pleased with the results, but even happier with the overall experience. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. McCafferty and his staff.