Dr. Leo Mccafferty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Mccafferty?

Great experience

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Dr. McCafferty was professional, knowledgeable and reassuring during all of my visits. He patiently listened to my concerns regarding surgery and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. HE called my home to address a few concerns prior to surgery. My upper lid blepharoplasty and brow lift was uneventful and I am very happy with the results only 10 days post-op. Dr. McCafferty and his staff work great together as a team.

LOVED my experience

Posted on November 11th, 2017

I am so happy with my experience! I love even going to my post op appointments, the staff is fun, friendly and has the best bedside manner. I felt very comfortable with the entire process. Had I known I would have loved my results so much Dr MCaffrety gave me, I would have done this sooner!!

Top Notch Surgeon

Posted on July 30th, 2017

Doctor McCafferty was one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He was poised and professional, and sharp and honest. I had a fabulous experience with his staff and at all times felt comfortable and valued as a patient. By the time the surgery arrived, I had the utmost trust and confidence in his expertise and the procedure was absolutely seamless.

Posted on July 29th, 2017

I'd been extremely self-conscious about how deflated and saggy my breasts had been for well over ten years. Dr. McCafferty made me feel very comfortable with my decision to have a lift and ensured that all of my questions were answered. I even had a question post-surgery on a Saturday and HE returned my call. I am so grateful to Dr. Mccafferty and his staff for making my experience a smooth and "uplifting" one!

Well done and Kudos'

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Perfection and refreshed - service was outstanding and staff performed in perfect harmony.

Outstanding results! Far better than i anticipated!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Dr. McCafferty's sincere and caring demeanor will put all of your concerns to rest.

Amazing experience

Posted on June 30th, 2017

My experience with Dr McCafferty was the best. I've hated my nose for most of my life and when I met him and decided to talk to him about it, he completely understood and knew exactly what I wanted. I am more than satisfied with the results

Compassionate Doctor; Marvelous Results

Posted on June 13th, 2017

I am so very thrilled with the results of my facelift. Everyone was kind, knowledgeable, and skilled. I had virtually no after procedure pain. Dr. Mccafferty said to me, "If I do my job right, no one will know you've had a facelift. They may ask, 'Did you get new glasses?' or 'Do you have a new hairstyle?' and that is exactly what has happened. I highly recommend Dr. Mccafferty and his staff.

You Are in the Best of Hands!

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Outstanding experience. He and his entire staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. McCafferty and his staff for cosmetic procedures and surgeries. You are in the best of hands!

A positive experience with terrific results!

Posted on February 13th, 2017

After my consultation I knew that Dr. McCafferty was the doctor to perform my liposuction. The staff and nurses were more than accommodating, they were the ultimate professionals! I have no complaints and I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm only sorry I waited so long before I called them.

DR. FLAVIA DAVIT IS AN INCREDIBLY SKILLED AND CARING SURGEON

Posted on October 29th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Flavia Davit and her staff to anyone. They answer all questions with patience and kindness - and I could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery.

Highly recommended!

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I can't say a negative thing about my experience with Dr. Mccafferty and his staff. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel welcome and relaxed. There appointment is always on time, and they always take the time to explain the procedure and what can/or cannot be done. So happy with the results and entire experience!