A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo McCarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo McCarter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McCarter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Dewitt McCarter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leo D. McCarter practice?
- Dr. Leo McCarter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leo McCarter practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.