Overall Review

September 4th, 2012
Mrs Beth Forward
Dr McCluskey and his staff have done wonders for my mother. They helped her feel like she is not alone and understand what she is going through. I wouldnt know what I do without them through this tough time.

April 29th, 2012
I was so impressed with Dr McClusky on the 1st visit with my friend. She has tried for over 1-1/2 yrs to find out what was causing her progresive deterioration. Within 2 hours with Dr. she was diagnosed with ALS. He was so professional,compassionate and had the best bedside manner of any Doctor I've come across in a long time (and I've had my share of experience with them).

November 2nd, 2010
Dr. McCluskey was extremely thorough in his examination. He put me at ease and was able to provide me with a diagnosis upon completing the examination and EMG. He is extremely knowledgeable about ALS and the gene families associated with this disease. He was referred to me by my neurosurgeon.

August 27th, 2010
We were impressed
My mother was recently diagnosed as a possible ALS patient. We went to Dr. McCluskey for a second/final opinion. We were in his office for 2 hours answering questions and observing the tests he administered to my mother. He was patient and comforting and seemed to be very thorough. We were glad that with our long commute down to Philadelphia that it would be a waste of time, but it was time very well spent and all of us were very please with the appointment. I was concerned about how he might scare her with what might be expected of ALS patients. He was wonderful and said he wanted to do more tests to be sure. The front office staff was friendly, but I didn't get a real professional feel about them..I don't know why...just a feeling.

March 19th, 2009
Exceptional bedside manner, during the most difficult of diagnoses. Always available and responsive to inquiries, going above and beyond not only to give a reply, yet also provide additional information. Is comfortable "co-opting" patients into their own research and treatment, providing an opinion, yet always letting the patient make the final call. Is inclusive, working with the caregiver as well as the patient.