A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Menkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Menkes, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menkes graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Menkes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Menkes DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo Menkes practice?
- Dr. Leo Menkes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leo Menkes practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists.