A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Neu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Neu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Neu graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Neu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Cox Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo T Neu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leo T. Neu practice?
- Dr. Leo Neu has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Neu practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.