Dr. Leo Orr Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Orr has been following me for over thirty cancer free years. I attribute much of my good health to Dr. Orr. He is caring, knowledgeable and consistent. I highly recommend him to anyone at any stage of their disease.

June 25th, 2015
Dr Orr is kind and caring I was there for breast cancer ....,He is the kind of dr you want when you're going through a difficult time by only looking at him it seems he understands you and listens like a family or father

February 21st, 2013
Administrative Asst.
Dr. Orr lovingly treated both of my parents. I was always so impressed at the time he took (with my father I know it was not easy) but more importantly my mother........The compassion he showed and I can see the concern all over his face when she talked--he listened!!! He made sure that what she need was provided. The treatment she received was also extended to my family by means of kind words and just listening to what are concerns was. You could not find a better doctor for such a serious ailment as cancer. You take care of yourself Dr. Orr : )

August 27th, 2012
Wonderful caring doctor for twenty five years. Not afraid to research concurrent therapies along with chemo like relaxation training and biofeedback. Caring and always up to date. Highly recommend. I am a nurse and have been exposed to many docs. Dr orr is one of the best!

August 1st, 2012
i was diagnosed with non hodkins lymphomia in 1997. from the moment i met Dr Orr i knew that everything was going to be ok. this doctor and his staff were a blessing to me in my time of need and i am forever greatful to them. i truly would reccomend DR Orr to anyone.

February 8th, 2012
THE. BEST. DOCTOR.
Kind, caring, speaks to you plainly. To put in a few words. Saved my life.

August 26th, 2011
Old style doctor who is steeped in tradition; yet is abreast of modern medicine
For six months, I was treated and tested by four doctors. Finally, I received a "written" report that was written by the fouth doctor (a hematologist/oncologist); unfortunately, I did not understand the medical jargon; fortunately, a friend (medical doctor) reminded me of Dr. Orr. I had worked at California Medical Center as a social worker. I had observed Dr Orr's bedside manner and heard rave reviews about him from his patients and the staff. In fact, he was my loved one's doctor. I knew that he was the best. I contacted his office to schedule an appointment. They rushed me in because I was scheduled for shoulder surgery and would not be able to drive for a couple of months after surgery. I faxed, to Dr. Orr's office, the results of tests, blood work, etc. from the four doctors that I had treated me. I had not seen Dr. Orr in approximately eight years. He was exactly how I had remembered. I did not feel rushed. He patiently listened to my concerns. He was was exceptionally personable, experienced and resourceful. Dr. Orr has very long term staff. They, too, are pleasant, helpful, etc.

May 11th, 2011
AWE. SOME.
Cancer is a scary thing..especially when you have a doctor only knows how to speak "doctor'. Dr. Orr is simply the greatest. He tells you the truth in terms easily understandable and genuinely cares. He is the best doctor i have EVER had. His staff is pretty great too.

May 8th, 2011
Recomended by a stranger that possibly saved my life.
About 15 years ago I was diagnosed with a illness that scared me to death. To take my mind off of things I decided to attend a open house, while there my illness came up and the Realtor told me about his wife who was told to go home and get her things in order, then they found Dr. Orr and this Realtor claimed this doctor saved his wife's life.So, considering what my doctor told me, I figured I had nothing to lose. So I made a appointment and by doing so, my world changed for the better and I am a LIVE today.Thank you, Dr. Orr!

May 16th, 2010
Highly recommended
Dr Leo Orr is an exceptional Doctor and extremely caring. He spends substantial time with patients, answered all my repeated questions with great patience!He is knowlegeable with latest and greatest but conservative when need be tailoring to different cancer patient, such as me! I am greatful to be under such extraordinary care for 3 years since my initial diagnose. So far I am still NED!

October 17th, 2009
The Best
I was referred to Dr. Orr by other physicians who could not find out the reason for my life-long anemia. Dr. Orr took a detailed history, was kind and gentle and actually listened to me. He was honest, patient and truthful, like physicians used to be but unfortunately aren't anymore. I can't say enough about Dr.Orr. He's a jewel!

February 27th, 2017