A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Ottoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Ottoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Ottoni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottoni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ottoni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Ottoni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leo Ottoni practice?
- Dr. Leo Ottoni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leo Ottoni practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.