Learn more about Dr. Leo Ottoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Ottoni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ottoni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ottoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Ottoni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottoni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ottoni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo D Ottoni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leo D. Ottoni practice?
- Dr. Leo Ottoni has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Ottoni practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons and Wyandotte Surgeons.