Dr. Leo Ovadje Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Ovadje?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017

Dr Ovadje and staff truly care for their patients.The friendliest office ever.

This office has the most caring friendly staff.

October 3rd, 2014

Great Doctor!

I don't even know where to start with this doctor. Dr. Ovadje is an excellent doctor. He really take the time to address your concerns. He ask questions to make sure he give the correct diagnosis. I was hospitalized for my kidney. I saw him everyday. He made sure he called my urologist to let him know what was going on with me in the hospital. I have had some good doctors, but he is one of the best.

July 12th, 2012

Epitome of Dr. EXCELLENCE!!!

This review won't/can't do "justice" to just how good/excellent Dr. Ovadje is! Professional skills bar none, bedside manners are out-of-this-world... he takes as much time as is needed (and then some) to completely & thoroughly perform his tasks and answer any & all questions/concerns the patient may have. Extremely pleasant & concerned... very prompt as to getting results and answers to patient problems/conditions (etc). I've been a nurse (RN) for over 23 yrs and to-date I have yet to have experienced/encountered a more TOTAL packaged physician... expecially considering how today's healthcare conundrum has led to absolute less than applausible physician care (related to so many varibles... $$$ being one of the utmost)! Dr. Ovadje is EXCELLENT... period!!!

January 31st, 2012

Appointment wait time

Although you may wait 20 mins to see Dr. Ovadje, this is because he takes extra time with his patients to ensure that all concerns are addressed and listens with a third ear.

June 16th, 2010

Very focused on your problem

Dr. Ovadje is a wonderful doctor. He is very focused on your problems, he seems to look at it as if it's the first time that it has ever come up. I'm sure that he has seen the same problems a thousand times before. You will have to fill out a medical questionaire each time you go. I didn't like it at first, but after filling it out, I remembered every little ache and pain that I had. I realized that with the information on the form, he would be able to make a more informed decision about my health. You are the best Dr. OHe didn't rush me, he even spoke positively about GP.

December 6th, 2009

wonderful doctor.

He is a great doctor. He is caring and the office is efficient.

October 15th, 2009

God send

Dr.Leo is a very good physician who took very good care of me and I would reccommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is very easy and relaxing and he is funny too. I trust him with my health!!!!!!Way to go Dr.Leo!!!!

July 17th, 2009

He was very caring and me feel confident about the treatment for my elderly mother

May 11th, 2017