A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Parnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Parnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parnes
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Parnes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnes graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Parnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Parnes DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leo Parnes practice?
- Dr. Leo Parnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Leo Parnes practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.