Overall Review

1.7

September 15th, 2016
Agree with the other reviews
This guy was horrible to my wife. He needs to go back to computers and stay there.

July 15th, 2016
Remove his license!
Rude, incompetent, makes people cry, should not be practicing medicine. He should have stuck to computers, they do not have feelings. He should definitely not be working with mentally ill people. Somebody will commit suicide if he is allowed to keep working with this group of patients. Do not go see this guy and do not hire him!

April 12th, 2016
First Appointment Experience
I set up this appointment because I wanted to switch or be taken off of antidepressants (I was on Zoloft) due to adverse side effects. He called my name from the waiting room, as soon as he saw me stand up he turned around and had me follow him on a long walk to his office without saying a word, sat at his desk and told me to take a seat without even introducing himself or making eye contact. He then looked over the forms I was asked to fill out (which I was very honest on) and the first thing he said was well you have a history of alcohol abuse so the first thing that needs to be done is taking you off your ADD medication because it is a stimulant and has potential for abuse. 5 months ago I spent 60 days in a treatment facility and had one relapse since. He then spent 15 minutes lecturing me about AA, almost belittling my choice to take a medication that would make me sick if I drink, suggesting that I increase the medication that was already making me a zombie/decreasing my libido, and refusing to keep me on the medication that was helping me(initially prescribed to me by my pediatrician who knew me for 15 years). He told me to set up a follow-up appointment in 6 weeks, and didn't turn to look at me or shake my hand on the way out. Within a couple weeks I began failing my classes, dropped out, and now feel like my self esteem, depression, focus, and sense of direction is significantly worse than it has ever been.

April 6th, 2016
Get His Medical License Removed
Rude,very mean, condescending, raises his voice, mocks, belittles. After he told me it was time to leave, I was still sitting in his office crying unc ...

rest of my review
Leo Passov is EVERYTHING the other reviewers have said and them some. This was my visit with him. Dr. Schwemer retires,last minute notice Winona Health does for the replacement and finds LEO PASSOV the nastiest doctor I have ever met. I begged them to let me see Dr S one last time, my appointment with him was only 3 days away. They wouldn't! After that, my condition just started to already deteriorate, I needed some kind of reassurance from Dr S. about this guy. They didn't even have the decency to try and find someone who treats people in a similar manner as Dr S. I ran out of there crying and frantic, having a panic attack after meeting that creep. He was downright abusive. He calls me from the waiting room, he looked annoyed already then he just turns around and walks away, when I reached the hallway he had already disappeared, I had to hunt him down. He had his rear planted in his chair already. He didn't introduce himself or smile at me or shake my hand, like most doctors do. He had a nasty look on his face the entire visit, I was scared the minute I seen him. When I am scared I can't think straight, I stutter and stammer and just can't talk right. First thing he says is "well what are you here for?" I didn't know what to think or say, he should read my file and have at least some idea. I was very polite with this guy, I was not mean or rude at all. He proceeded to insult me, criticize the medication I was put on(I didn't put myself on them) started to take me off the medication combo that it took 20 years or more to find, that kept me stable and out of the nuthouse, I was able to go back to school, get a job and start getting back into life. He wouldn't even listen to my pleas or begging him to not change my meds, I was crying and he didn't even comfort me, in fact he raised his voice, criticized and talked down to me all the more. It's like he was getting mad about me crying. There wasn't an ounce of empathy in this guy. He wouldn't give me a good explanation why he wanted to change everything.

April 5th, 2016
pull his license before someone dies
medications than I could ever count. Many of those meds made me behave in a crazy manner, completely ran my mind in a bad way. Once I got off those, I was much better. I TOLD him that. After the told me it was time to leave, I was still sitting in his office crying uncontrollably. He didn't even offer me a tissue, I was wiping tears and snot on my sweater. He didn't even offer me a private area to compose myself, I had to walk out in the waiting room looking like a freak. Who sends somebody out of their office in that kind of shape? Tells me to come back in three months. I was in their reception area crying, hyperventilating and talking about ending my life and they let me just walk out of there. The guy had me so upset that I wanted to end my life. At this moment I do wish I was dead because of him and Winona Health. Fast forward.I called all over trying to find another psychiatrist with no luck, to prevent getting low on meds I broke down and called for an appointment with it, only to find out that he had been fired. I asked if they had a replacement and no they did not, the receptionist had no solution for me. They provided me with no continuity of care. Now I am not the only one who had a nightmarish and horrific experience with that evil individual, he got fired and walked out of the building not much later... what does that say about about a person?I had to quit my job, I almost injured a client... my life is falling apart. I feel traumatized, my PTSD is back with a vengeance I am 1000% different than I was.

April 5th, 2016
MY ENTIRE FAMILIES EXPERIENCE ON DOS 12/23/2015 WITH LEO PASSOV !!!!
THERE WAS NOT ONE THING MY FAMILY & I LIKED ABOUT LEO PASSOV. HE HAD A CONDESCENDING ATTITUDE & TREATED US AS THOUGH WE WERE IDIOTS ! HE WAS EXTREMELY RUDE & HAS NO COMPASSION & SHOULD NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE IN ANY MEDICAL FACILITY AGAIN !!!! THE ONLY REASON WE WENT TO SEE HIM IS IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS BECAUSE DR. ISHII IS ON MEDICAL LEAVE. WE WILL NEVER EVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN ! I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND LEO PASSOV TO ANYONE ! MY FAMILY & I ARE PRAYING FOR DR. ISHII THAT HE IS ABLE TO COME BACK ! I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY PATIENT OF HIS THAT HAS SAID, DR. ISHII IS TRUELY MISSED !!!!!!!!!!!

July 1st, 2015
Replacement for my doctor who retired. He and his staff are my only support network and now I have none. I left doctor Passov's office shaken and in tears. He was unfriendly, presumptuous, and impersonal. No interest in me as a patient, dismissive of my feelings, and questioning and mocking of my progress and the hard work of his predecessor to work with me. He repeatedly said things like "I won't pretend to understand you...what do you mean...how do you know????" He decided in 15 minutes time that my diagnosis was unfounded, my medication should be eliminated, and a therapist should be able to take care of everything. My mental health depends on my medication and support of the medical staff from which i receive care. My family depends on my mental health to be okay in order for me to function and care for them. If this is the individual that will be determining the future of my family, based on my MENTAL HEALTH which must not be played with, we are destroyed. I am very worried and uncertain about my future and hope that this man either learns that he is working with INDIVIDUALS and learns to treat them as such, or quits and maybe becomes a hotdog vendor. I have never been so upset by any doctor from this hospital to the point of crying and walking out, and their are many subpar doctors at Winona Health. He takes the cake.

February 13th, 2013
Pain Specialist
This doctor is now a psychiatrist in sheboygan, wi and NOT a pediatrician in mn. GOD HELP US! He will do nothing for you....unless you want anti depressants. Sheboygan seems to be where all the doctors wind up who are NOT able to do their job! And worse, they/he did NOT help this patient. LOL It was a joke! Please be careful and very selective when going to this clinic. It's like a sign should read - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK...or WE HELP NO ONE.